2008/07/11

Aniversary of my best friend



Well, I will meet my friend after work and we will have a dinner.

You many know I lost my friend. Before, I wrote about him.

Since he was dead on November 11th, I remember him and have a little luxury dinner on 11th of every month.
To thank for him.

We'll have a dinner at Japanese food "Okonomiyaki" restaurant.

The restaurant is a place where we had a dinner with him last year.
Okonoimyaki is his favorite food.
He was born in Osaka pref.
You may know that Okonomiyaki is Osaka's soul food.

When he and I were finding a delicious Okonomiyaki last year, he found this restaurant.
Then we went to there and we enjoyed eating Okonomiyaki.

After I knew the death of him, I couldn't laugh at all.
Now, I can remember him without any tears.

I could learn and realize many thing from his death.
I will talk about him with my friend and I hope he keeps watching us from heaven.
I believe that he hopes that I enjoy my life and keep laughing.

0 件のコメント: