2008/07/11

Charo episode15 - Sally

Early in the morning, Charo and Dread are sound asleep.(a loud, clattering noise) Charo gets up and goes see what's happening. Right around the corner, a strange - looking bird is sitting on a mountain of empty cans.

Sally: Whoops! Did I wake you up? Sorry about that. I was just trying to get some food out of this...(pecking) can.

Dread comes out, too.

Dread: Noisy bird. Do that somewhere else. Get out here!

Sally: Hooey! Scary, scary!

Dread: Grumps!

Dread heads back to his nest but Charo is curious.

Charo: Hi, I'm Charo.

Sally: Me, Sally. How dee doo dee?

Charo: Where are you from?

Sally: Good question! I'm from everywhere. You know how I go everywhere? I fly. I fly around the world. Where're you from?

Charo: I'm from Japan.

Sally: Japan? Wow. That's far away, isn't it? It's a great place, thought.

Charo: You know Japan?

Sally: Of course I do! Who do you think I am?

Charo: Sounds good. Where in Japan?

Sally: Err... I went to ... more or less... the south of Japan!

Charo: Sounth?

Sally: Yeah, where there are lots of penguins!

Charo: Penguins? Really? I want to be like you. I want to fly to Japan.

Sally: That's easy! Just flap your wings. That's all you need to do go to Japan.

Charo: But I don't have any wings. I am a dog.

Sally: Hmm... now that's a problem. That means you can't go back.

Charo looks sad. Sally feels so sorry for him.

Sally: Oh, come on, don't be depressed... Hey, I'll tell you what. Go west!

Charo: West?

Sally: Yeah! Japan is to the west of America.

Charo: Okay.I'll go west. Thank you, Sally.

Sally: You are welcome. And if you have any questions about anything, just ask Sally.

Dread: Hey, didn't I tell you? Get out!

Sally: Oh...

Dread: What time does he think it is?

Charo: Are you leaving?

Sally: I'm not good around that type. Charo, remember, Japan is to the west.

Charo: Yes! Thank you, Sally.

Sally: See ya!

Without sally, the place suddenly becomes quiet.

Charo: West. I will head for the west.

0 件のコメント: