2008/07/08

The hotel voucher

You know, I love traveling. So I go to the trip at least once or twice a year.

While having a lunch at my office, I check out the website of traveling.

Sometime, I can find the campaigns about traveling.
For example, the air tickets for free, the tour of Europe etc.

When I find them, I submit applications of their websites.
Before, I had gotten the win of Korean's trips 2 times.
But I had been busy and I couldn't take holidays at that time.
So I had given up.

At last night, I checked out my post and I found one letter. It was a hotel voucher of Shimoda's luxury hotel.

When I saw that, I couldn't believe at all.
As soon as I saw it, I call the hotel and asked some questions.

The hotel voucher is available from September and I can use a hotel voucher while weekdays.

If I can use the hotel voucher,I don't need any money.
I can eat a luxury dinner and breakfast and enjoy hotsprings of the hotel for free.

The hotel's name is 'Kagetsu tei'. According to the website of the hotel, the hotel was rebuilt in 2007.
There are a hot bath, hot springs and restaurants in the hotel.







I read the website that people had stayed in the hotel.
Their reviews are so nice.



In addition, the meals are delicious.



I must go to the hotel as soon as it will become September.

0 件のコメント: