2008/07/29

Foods are culture!!!

Hi, how are you?

I am fine. But I felt dull last week and I took a rest on the weekend.

I didn't feel like eating something.
I think I got tired because of the summer heat.
On last weekend, the temperature was 39 degrees.
I think that the summer of Japan was crazy....

Although I was the only person that the weather of Japan is strange, other people thought so like me.

When I watched the weather news on TV, the news said that heat will continue to Oct.
I can't believe.

By the way, do you know that Japanese eat eel's liver?

To tell the truth, I don't like Japanese eel's liver because the taste is bitter.

But I can eat other fish's liver.
It is popular to eat fish's organ in Japan.
For example, the organs of saury or cuttlefish.
The organs of cuttlefish "Shiokara" is popular.



Shiokara is my favorite food and I used to make Shiokara by myself.
It is so easy to make Shiokara.

If you buy fresh cuttlefish and you have salt and Japanese sake, you can make Shiokara.

Recipe is here.

- Wash cuttlefish and remove organ of cuttlefish

- Cut cuttlefish

- Mix organ and salt, Japanese sake

- Mix cutting cuttlefish into the sauce(organs,salt,sake)

We eat rice and shiokara.
If you find shiokara, please try eating!

I suffered from summer heat and I decided to eat eel at Japanese restaurant after work.

I may write about it after eating eel for the first time of this year.

0 件のコメント: