2008/07/19

My favorite magazines

You know I love traveling.

So I often read and see the guidebooks and photograph of travelling during travel to or from work.

A few years ago, I don't read Japanese magazines at all because they aren't interesting.
They show only fashion or ad...
As a result, Japanese magazines aren't sold among Japanese.
Some of them discontinued publication.

4 month ago, I found one magazine.

The magazine's title is "Mr partner".
The magazines are written about England.



According to the magazine's article, one woman had started to make a magazine's company when she was 28 years old.

When she was 18 years, she had been to UK for the fist time.
Then she loves UK and she often goes and stays in UK.

Then people who like UK or are interested in UK read the magazine "Mr partner".

If I had read the magazine before I went to UK, I might enjoy interesting places more.

Of course, I really enjoyed and I am satisfied.

While getting on the subways in the morning, I always read the magazine and enjoy imagining UK.
Funny?

And the articles of the magazine are so nice.
They are greater than Japanese guide book of UK.

For example,

- Most wonderful and best B&B

- The Cotswolds and farmers markets in UK

- Gardens of UK

- Wonderful shopping lists

- Immigration towns

- museums of England

- Manor Houses

In addition, the other articles are interesting for me.
For example, the government systems and Immigration of UK are written in the magazines.

I think young and old people enjoy this magazine.

Now, I am reading the magazine about summer of UK.
The articles are so interesting.

If it is possible, I will go to UK again.

0 件のコメント: