2008/07/11

Start the world of iPhone?



Finally, iPhone started be selling in Japan.

Since yesterday, news said about iPhone and people who try to buy iPhone.

They has been standing in line all night to get iPhone since at least 1 day.
I can't do it because I have to work and I can't sleep outside...

I think the price of iPhone isn't expensive.
Other cell phone's prices are more expensive in Japan.

However,iPhone's Calling of rate is high.
Users of iPhone have to pay about at least 8000 yen as a an monthly fee of cell phone.
What do you think about the price?

The cell phone's company of iPhone is Softbank.
It is same as mine.
But iPhone's price system is different.
I don't know the reason at all.

When I knew that Softbank would start to sell iPhone,
I thought I would like to buy iPhone.

Now, my monthly fee is about 5000 yen.
In addition, I can call my friends for free that their cell phone's companies are same.

I'd like to use iPhone if the monthly fee of iPhone is cheaper.

2 件のコメント:

ba さんのコメント...

What a pity, it is a worldwide phenomenon... i thought only in brazil the phones' companies did this...
by the way, here in brazil people buy iPhone even though it is blocked for brazilian phones' companies: they unblock ilegally! hahaha

reona さんのコメント...

ba:
Thank you for the comment.
Yeah,many people wanted to buy iPhone.hahaha

If I buy iPhone, I will write about it.
(I don't know when I will buy iPhone in Japan.Because the fee is so expensive...)