2008/07/04

Where will I go with my mother?

Well, I was busy because the new project launched.

However, the trouble happened on Mon and the schedule was canceled.
So I am free.hahaha

By the way, my parents have colds since last week.
While night, it is so hot in Japan. So my father kept putting on the air conditioner.
The next day, they have colds...

Because I am worrying about them, I call them every nights.

At last night, my mother said "Please get back to our home! I need your help.". I really understood her feeling.
If I get a job in their place, I will leave Tokyo at once. In the past, I tried to find jobs.
But I couldn't find any jobs.

There are jobs that I can't do in their place.
I hope Japanese internet companies try to build new offices in my parent's place.

Oh, I forgot an important thing.

I decided not to leave my living house this year.

Why?

My friend wants to live with me in order to save money like me.
So she can't leave her living place at once.

Anyway, I can use a little money.
So I will plan to travel with my mother.
My mother loves traveling.
Of course me too!

In deed, we had enjoyed traveling of UK!!!

After the trip of UK, she has been loving UK and Europe more.
Her dream is to go around Europe for months.
If it is possible, I want to go to their with her.
When I was talking with her about the next trip,
I said that I could go to Europe with my mother if my father paid money of me.

My father only laughed.
Yeah, that was right.
I said a joke.

It is unusual to take a long vacation in Japan. I am sorry.

When will it come in Japan that people takes a long long vacations?
And when will it be usual in Japan to take long vacations?
If it will comes true, I will go around Europe with my mother.
But now, I have to put up with a short vacation.

So I will find a cheap tour soon.

2 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
I hope you can find a good vacation soon : )
You know I have not taken a real vacation for several years now but luckily because of work and because we can reach Europe in just a few hours from the U.K. I have had some short trips to Europe.
There is so much to see in each country and the food and drink is always amazing.

In the U.K. it was usual for people to take long holidays but now that is less common because people don't take so much time off work. As you know I want to visit Japan but I always seem too busy to take the time off work .. ha ha ..

Anyway I hope you and your Mother can visit the U.K. again soon . I want to show you more places in the Cotswolds and lots of pubs : ) I hope you can visit my parents house and maybe meet Tabitha this time.

take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
Thank you for the comment and your kindness.

I wish I will visit UK and see you and your family!

I didn't know that holidays of UK.

It is true that UK is so close to other Europe.
I really envy you.
hahaha

Please take care