2006/07/27

Building

I know that Japanese is not big. The land price of Tokyo is especially expensive in Japan. If you want to rent buildings (houses ,appartments etc) or buy them in center of Tokyo, you have to pay more money. So it is very hard to get houses in center of Tokyo. Some of them leave there and start living in other place where is far from the center of Tokyo in order to get their own retirement homes. So please don't laugh even if you look at these thin buildings. By the way, this building of Canada's Vancouver 'SAM KEE BUILDING' is the most thin and it is recognized Guinness officially at overall width 178 centimeters here.There is this building close to an entrance if you will go from downtown of Vancouver to Chinatown. Please tell me if you find the building like these.

6 件のコメント:

ba さんのコメント...

many of them seem to be unfinished buildings!! do they people usually live there??? Or do they prefer to make it as a comercial building (like Sam Kee)?

reona さんのコメント...

Ba:
Thank you for the comment!

hahaha.
Those are only thin. People live or work at those buildings!

Ipshi さんのコメント...

somehow living in a thin building is not very appealing to me ... it wud feel like i stay in a corridor all the time :) i like big rooms wit lots of space ...

Bombay is also very crowded and expensive, i was fortunate to be brought up in a big apartment .. but now i live in a much smaller place ... the good part about it tho is that my room overlooks a nice hill which has a waterfall in the monsoons :)

Fabian さんのコメント...

Wow man, I can't live in that house. It would be very crowded for me, I think. I have respect for people who can live and work in that houses. But I love my room, its not thin ^-^

reona さんのコメント...

Ipshi:
Yeah,I agree with you.

It is very expensive to get big houses or appartments.

I want a garden.But it is very difficult...

Anyway, I am glad you read my blog.
Tnank you.

Fabi:
Fabi kun , Danke!

Yeah,I can't imagine how they live or work and respect !!!

Your house is big!
I love my room too although my room is not big.hahaha

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
I looked at these pictures of thin buildings with my friend ,
they are so weird but some look cool .... ha ha
I really wanted to see what they looked like in side....

How do these thin buildings stay standing in an earthquake or typhoon?????

I have not seen buildings like this in England ....but now I will look ..ha ha

take care
Mike