2006/07/10

The champion

Champion!!! Finally champion of the world cup was decided! Yes, this world cup's champion was Italy. Italian, congratulations! Of course I got up at 4 am and then I could enjoy watching the game of Italy vs French. I think it was a heated game.(Mike, you will be able to look at the celebration party of Italy! You are very lucky.) Anyway, Italy was a champion of this world cup. I could really enjoy watching the games and my and Ba's bets! It was a first time for me that I chat with Ba,X etc while watching the games of the world cup! And I could talk about the games with Mike ,Ipshi and Fabi.I can't forget this world cup. It was a most wonderful experience for me. So I look forward to the next world cup of South Africa. I hope that I will enjoy the games of next world cup with you together! How was your this world cup?

5 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
I really enjoyed the world cup too,
and yes it was fantastic to share the experience with you , of course I was a little sad when England went out but although I hoped ,I didn't really expect them to win. Then Italy have won which i did not expect a few weeks ago so I will see the spirit of the Italians tonight for real...wow ..I can't believe that.
Thank you for posting so much during the world cup whilst not getting any sleep, it was really fun to read what you thought of the games and to see Ba's comments and those of your other friends.
it truly felt like a world cup because of that. Well 4 years to wait but here in the U.K.we will have European Championship games to look forward to soon, it's not as interesting as the world cup but we will still want to win.

thank you again
please take care
Mike

ba さんのコメント...

Well, i already told you how grateful i feel to you! it was really fun thanks to you too!!!

arigatou!!

by the way, i don't want to be annoying, but check this out: http://bra-zilian.blogspot.com/2006/05/chosen-ones.html
i swear i didn't edit it!!!!!! hahaha

匿名 さんのコメント...

What a game it was! Italy was strong the first half and what a goal they scored.

France was stronger in the 2nd half and I was concered that they might win the game.

But in the end, Italy was the better team.

It has been a great World cup. A co-worker of mine is from Ghana and watching her watching Ghana v USA was so funny.

Lonely Linus さんのコメント...

In all honesty, France would have been the World Cup champions if Zinedine Zidane didn't head butt the opposing team. But it was very exciting; especially when it came to the penalty kicks

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
Thank you for the comment and enjoying the games together!

I supported Brazil,England and Aregentina and I couldn't guess Italy win at first.

I hope you enjoy your trip of Italy!

Take care!

Ba:
We really enjoyed together!!!

You said that Italy might win on your blog!!!

You have to buy the lottery.hahaha

lizze:
Thank you for the comment.
I am glad you enjoyed the games with your co-workers together!

X:
Thank you for the comment!
Yeah,the game was very exciting.