2006/07/25

Short trip from Tokyo

Well,rain is falling today. It isn't hot in Tokyo. But the humidity today is high too. When I slept at last night, I woke up at 4 am because I felt too humid. According to the weather news, it is about 3 years ago that this rainy season of Japan is terrible. I was looking at websites of Chofu's jindai temple. Once, I went to there and I went around there and I ate soba of Jindai temple's famous food. When I went to there, it was summer. But it was cool because there were a lot of trees and rivers and lakes in there. I heard that Jindai temple is a second old temple in Tokyo. The first temple is Sensou ji of Asakusa. I like both temples. There are some Japanese noodle 'soba' restaurants and shops, a plant park, 2 hot springs('Yukari', 'Shiro yama tei') in around Jindai temple. It take about 40 mins to Shinjyuku station from Jindai temple by a train and a bus of Keio. If you go sightseeing in there, you can feel Japanese old atmosphere.

5 件のコメント:

Fabian さんのコメント...

Wow! I want to go there too!
It looks really exciting and famous ^^

I wanna enjoy Soba, too :-)

reona さんのコメント...

Fabi:
Thank you for a comment!

Yes.I like this place too.

Do you like Japnese noodle Soba?
I like soba too.
You can eat Soba,Japanese hot springs(hahaha) and temples. etc in there!

Mike さんのコメント...

wow as usual this all looks cool.... and yes i want to go there ha ha.... and eat soba !!!! I looked up the temples ... i love that stuff... one day I'll see you there I hope!!
take care
mike

Piccola さんのコメント...

Wow~ Will you go there this summer? If you do, plz take pictures^^

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:

I recommend this place and Aasakusa!
(Nagano too!)

There is a botanical garden near Jindaiji temple.

http://www.hi-net.zaq.ne.jp/oshimak/chofu/hiroba-e.html

Piccola:
Yes.I will try going to there this summer.
Of course I will take photos!

Have a nice day!

http://my.internetacademy.jp/~yesaki/tokyo1/htm/tokyo103.htm

I think you will enjoy watching plants too!