2006/07/11

Burnout syndrome!!!

Although the world cup was finished, many TV programs about the world cup were broadcasted in Japan. So I watched them and I remember the games and laughed Maradona. His programs of Argentina was broadcasted at last night. He had played at volleyball and he had been angry again. His TV programs were very funny. I would like to watch them in Japan. The world cup was finished and I don't need to get up at early morning. But I woke up at 4 am again. hahaha.I wonder why I could get up without an alarm of my clock. My mind is vacant now. I might be absorbed in the world cup. By the way, I found an interesting news while working. So I will try You OS if I will get up at early morning.hahaha.

1 件のコメント:

ba さんのコメント...

Hm... Tell us about this experience, please! I visited the website and i became very curious.