2006/07/06

How many web sites do you access a day?

I read the news about Google. If this engine is released, I want to use this. When I get up at the morning, I look at the web sites of news and check my email box every day. When I look for the informations, I sometimes have to look at the web sites of Google and Yahoo etc.(Because there aren't many information that I look for.) In Japan, 'Web2.0' is becoming the talk of the internet business. The personalize web sites or Search engine may be shown soon. By the way,I had watched the game of Germany vs Italy. I think it was a wonderful game. But I couldn't watch the game of French vs Portugal because I forgot to set the alarm . Today,I found interesting news about Japanese soccer player Hidetoshi Nakata. His retirement announcement may be shown as school's text books. I think it is good because I am impressed with his announce and it was very wonderful. So I have to learn how to write well.hahaha

5 件のコメント:

Ipshi さんのコメント...

i saw the france and portugal match last night and ended up comin late to work as a result, but it was worth it .. loved the way france played ... zidane made the penalty look so so easy!!

reona さんのコメント...

ipshi:
Hi!
Thank you for the comment!

I am glad you could enjoy the game!!!

I will set the alarm of clock at the next time.

Take care!

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
well yea , I get up early and check my email, and I always look at the BBC news then both my Myspace sites... and your blog ...
and usually a couple of music sites related to my work...
so I need two cups of tea to get through that lot ..ha ha and all before I go to work. I usually use Google for searches, it seems to be the best..... we use Amazon a lot at work... and we do a lot of business with e-bay.

You chose the correct game to watch I think.... Germany ,Italy was amazing... Portugal, France was good but not as good!!

take care
Mike

ba さんのコメント...

i've never counted, but one i ALWAYS visit: reona's blogger! hahaha

reona さんのコメント...

mike:
Thank you for the comment and looking at my blog!!!

Do you use e-Bay?

I recently look at e-Bay.
Japanese use Yahoo auctions.
It is very different from Yahoo auctions.
So I have to learn how to use e-Bay and English.hahaha

Ba:

Thank you for the comment!
I look at your blog too!!!
Tchau!