2006/07/01

The game of Germany vs Argentina

I am happy because I could watch the game of world cup again! The game of Germany vs Argentina was very excited as soon as the game had started. I could hear the voices of many Germany supporters while the game. I think Argentina was better than Germany as soon as the game had started. Argentina and Germany tried to get points. I think Argentina had more chances than Germany.So I believed that Argentina must won. The defense of Argentina could do good jobs when Germany tried to get a goal. When I watched the game, I remembered that when I had watched the game of Germany and Miroslav Klose had gotten the golas at the world cup of Japan and Korea.When I had watched his goals, I had shouted for several times. Anyway,I think both defences were very good. The game of Argentina and Germany played in real earnest. And finally, Germany won!!! Yes.Yes,I could enjoy watching the game and the game was exciting and nice. To tell the truth,I guessed that Argentina would win at ease. But it was different. Germany played very well. So it is interesting to watch the games of world cup. The games of the world cup are more interesting for us.

3 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
well , I watched the game at the pub,
I agree with your review of the game ..
both teams played well...
as an Englishman I wanted Argentina to win because if we are lucky and get to the final I would rather England play Argentina than Germany!!
So this didn't happen and Germany won.
Now the coach of Argentina has resigned.
take care
Mike

ba さんのコメント...

oh, how i'm upset............ (just take a look at my blog ;) )

reona さんのコメント...

mike:
Thank you for the comment!

When I watched the game, I thought you might be at the pub!!!
I wanted Argentina to win.
I am sad.

Ba:
I read your blog!
Then I laughed at the title of your blog.