2006/07/22

Tokyo tower

Once, I posted the article of the book 'Tokyo tower'. When I read the book 'Tokyo tower', I was very impressed. It was a first time that I shed my tears while reading. Many people bought this books in Japan. I was looking forward to watch the TV drama of this book since I read this book. The TV drama was decided that it was broadcasted this month. But it may not be broadcasted in Japan because a trouble of one comedian. So I read this book today and I was very impressed again. Family is most important and I really respect my parents. I thank my parents very much. I want everyone to read this book. Of course I hope the TV drama of this book will be broadcasted someday.

5 件のコメント:

ba さんのコメント...

Wow, it must be a really nice movie!! Your review is very touching!

But i couldn't understand one thing: you said it is a beautiful story, a drama, right? what has the comedian to do with it?

reona さんのコメント...

Sorry.
I can't explain in English.

Nakata was a star while the world cup of Korean and Japan.
He can't play well like before.

Japanese team need players who can get goals.
Nakamura,Yanagisawa couldn't get goals when they had nice chances.

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
I don't know this book so I searched on Google after reading your blog ...but I couldn't find any information?
Please who wrote the book? I wonder if it can be found in an English translation?
I respect you for what you wrote about your family!!
I owe so much to my parents, they are the most important people in my life so far.
take care
Mike

Piccola さんのコメント...

mmm.. I'm interested to know if there is an english version too. If i am to read the japanese version, I'll cry.

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
piccola:
Although I want you to read this book, the english version of this book isn't sold yet.
I will post if it will be sold.

By the way, the movie of this book will be made.
So you may watch it!