2006/07/18

'Elephant cafe' of Shibuya

After work, I arrived at the restaurant at 8 pm. Then I met my friends. It was a first time that I had dinner at Thailand restaurant'Elephant cafe'. The food of this restaurant is Thailand.That is right.I love Thailand food. Well,I could enjoy eating Thailand food and a lot of beer. I ate these - Yam Wun Sen (Bean starch vermicelli salad flavored with coriander) 650 yen - Pak Boong Fai Daeng 880 yen (I think I always order these and eat when I have dinner at Thailand restaurants.) - Coconut-banana ice cream wrapped in crepe 530 yen - Kara age of chiken 680 yen - Green curry of Spinach and coconuts 750 yen By the way, there are many people in Shibuya. Especially around Shibuya station. If you wait for friends at Shibuya station, it is very difficult to find your frined because many people were waiting for someone like you. There are bronzes of dog we call 'Hachi-kou' and 'Moyai' at Shibuya station. So people wait for someone around those. There are department or shops,movie theaters,Karaoke box,manga cafe etc in Shibuya. I think there are more young people than Shinjyuku.I sometimed go to Shibuya but I used to go to 109 when I was a student. There are many fashionable shops at 109. If you lost the trains , you will be able to spend until morning in Shibuya. Shibuya is a non-sleep city like Shinjyuku. Fortunatly, I could go home.Anyway,I could enjoy eating and drinking.

3 件のコメント:

Fabian さんのコメント...

Wow! The café looks great and the food you ate sounds good, too :-)

Shibuya must be a cool part of Tokyo, I think there is a lot of fun arround it.

I wanna visit it ^^

reona さんのコメント...

fabi:
Thank you for the comment.

Yes.I think that Shibuya is cool.
(Shibuya is more exciting than Shinjyuku.)

I will guide when you go to Shibuya!!!

匿名 さんのコメント...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»