2006/07/26

Gray hair and green eyes?

Finally, today was an exceptionally fine day. I wish that it will keep until this weekend. At last night, I left my office at 7:40 pm then I got on the subway until Ichigaya station. But I met an accident of subway. So I have to be waiting for subways and a train for almost 1 hour. I can't go to my office or my home without Japanese transportation. Because I don't have a license of cars and I can't drive them at all. So I depend on Japanese transportation. By the way,I read nice news today. Yes. The news was about a movie of Mushishi. You may know a director of this movie 'Otomo'. He was directors of the movie 'AKIRA'and 'Steamboy'. Whe he had read the comics of Mushishi, he wanted to watch a movie of Mushishi. Then he decided to make a movie as a director. Then he and his staffs thought about making casts, story etc of this movie for 2 years. Jyo odagiri played as a role of the main character of Mushishi 'Ginko'. According to the news, the photography of the movie was performed at the mountains of Shiga prefecture for about 3 months from last August. Then important character of "mushi" are made by CG now. The movie of mushishi will be released on the spring of next year. I wonder whether Odagiri's eyes are green and his hair is gray in this movie. I hope I will watch this movie.

2 件のコメント:

Fabian さんのコメント...

Subway crash don't sounds good, but I'm lucky that you wasn't in the subway which crashed. Its interesting to read about new movie ^^ I hope you will enjoy.

ba さんのコメント...

Wow... subway crash! that never happened here... but people have already fallen into the hole where the train passes.

have you watched Katsuhiro Otomo's 'Memories'? i loved it!! it is such a versatile animation!!!