2006/09/11

Amazon Unbox

When I read the news about Venetia International Film Festival, I was sorry that the movies "Paprica" and "mushishi" couldn't get a win.

By the way, I read the news about Amazon Unbox. After reading it, I want to try downloading movies and TV programs someday by Amazon Unbox.

It is true that we can download the movies and TV shows for free by Bittorrent etc. But I go to the rental shops in order to borrow DVDs of movies I want to watch when I can't find the movies. If I can download the movies that I look for , I may use Amazon Unbox for now.

In addition, I think that the prices are very good.

- The price of one episode of TV programs is $ 1.99.
- The price of new movie are $ 3.99.
They are cheaper than the prices of theaters and rental shops.

And if you download them on Amazon , you can watch them before finishing downloading them.

If the movies "mushishi" and "Paprika" are sold on Amazon Unbox, I may download them at one.

By the way, I saw the website of Mushishi before I wrote this article. I was very surprised and I really want to watch the movie becuase Odagiri looked like Ginko and!!!

0 件のコメント: