2006/09/16

Neo stall and comedian

I got up 10 mins ago. My brain was not ready. Yesterday, I left my office at 7 pm and went to International forum of Yuraku cyo because there were stalls around them. Yeah, I saw some stalls around them. Already, there were a lot of people who was eating foods and drinking beer. The stalls provided Indian food and Greek, Mexican , Greek, Korean ,Hawaian food. If I felt hungry, I could eat all of them. I was sorry that I couldn't eat them. By the way, I met Japanese comedian in there. I took photos while drinking beer. After drinking beer, I felt cold. So I bought miso soup by soy milk. It was very delicious! I could enjoy stalls and seeing night view yesterday. I will post photos on my blog and Flickr later.

1 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
wow that sounds like a fun evening, the food stalls sound good!! I can't wait to see the photos. My evening was more ordinary, I stayed in and watched a DVD , I made a snack of pasta with sweet pepper sauce.
take care
Mike