2006/09/30

Do you always practice abdominal breathing?

I wanted to do Hot Yoga again. Then I decided to go to Yoga on Friday. As soon as it was 6:30 pm, I left my office and got on the subway.

I arrived at the Yoga studio and I enjoyed doing Hot Yoga for 1 hour. When I done Hot Yoga for the first time, I couldn't do the method of Yoga "abdominal breathing". I didn't know that it is important to breathe from the abdomen while doing Yoga.

After doing Yoga at previous time, I had checked some websites of Yoga. Then I knew it for the first time. Then I sometimes practiced abdominal breathing even while working and getting on the subways.

Prepare Yoga lesson alone

Anyway, I could breathe from the abdomen yesterday because I had practiced abdominal breathing . It was very hard to take difficult poses while doing the method of Yoga. In addition, the temperature of the studio is 95-100 degrees. But I tried to keep doing the method of Yoga breathing.

Because of doing the Yoga breathing's method , I broke a sweat more than before. The teacher said that it is most important to keep doing the method of Yoga breathing while doing poses of Yoga. I agree with it. And we don't practice abdominal breathing in our personal lives at all. We use only noses while breathing.

I will study the poses of Yoga at tonight and tomorrow and I will try to do poses of Yoga at home. I can understand why many people like Yoga and want to do Yoga after I tried to do Hot Yoga 2 time. If you can make your rooms maintained at a temperature of 95-100 degrees and you can look at the websites of Yoga or look at this video, you can do Hot Yoga at once.



I couldn't do this pose while practicing abdominal breathing.

Could you do this pose while practicing abdominal breathing?

3 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
when I was 8 years old the first instrument I learned to play was a trumpet. I was taught how to do abdominal breathing because it is best for trumpet playing.
I have not tried it for a long time ..ha ha so i have just tried to see if I can still breath like that easily .... and yes I can ..ha ha.. so I'm not too old yet...
however I don't think I could ever manage any of those poses .. I am too old and creaky for that ..ha ha
I should really do more exercise though,
I admire your dedication for taking up yoga!
take care
Mike

lizze さんのコメント...

Oh I have to try what the woman did on the video ... I will let you know how it went :)

I have done Tai-Chi and I loved it. Our teacher was so good but she moved away and with that the lession stopped.

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
Hello,Thank you for the comment.
You knew how to do abdominal breathing?
Wow.
I heard that it is very difficult to play a trumpet.
So I really respect you!

By the way,you are not old!!!

Lizze:
Thank you for the comment!

I can't do what the woman did on the video yet.hahaha.

Once, My friend done Tai-Chi.
I hope you can enjoy Tai-Chi again.

I will go to Yoga studio tonight again!

Have a nice day!