2006/09/21

Food of Neo Stall

I had gone to stalls. But I didn't write about it more. So I want to write about it.

When I arrived at International forum of Yukuraku-cyo, there were a lot of people. Already, they enjoyed eating and drinking while sitting down the seats. I couldn't find any seats at once. So I bought a bottle of beer and I drank.

After a few mins, one Japanese comedian appeared. His name is Yuichi Kimura. He is very good at cooking. And his cooking books are sold and his cooking TV programs are broadcasted. Then he made Japanese noodle "Udon". Ad campaign's event of "Udon" one company "".




While drinking and looking at his cook, I took some photos.

Then I needed some food and beer. So I looked for food of stalls!!!

There were Indian,Greek,Mexican,Korean,Japanese(rice balls,okonomiyaki,miso soup etc),Italian, other dishes.



Beef kebabu


- Thail food


Finally,I bought one spring rool and a bottle of beer. After I could find a seat, I enjoyed drinking beer and eating Vietnamese Spring Roll.
After drinking beer, I felt cold. So I bought hot soup of spicy soy milk. It was very delicious.

The taste looked like Pork Miso Soup "ton jiru". If I will go to Neo stall again, I will try eating other food.

2 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
as usual the food looks great!
kebabs made from beef,
interesting because they are usually made from lamb in the
U.K.... and they are very popular to eat after the pub ..
many people have only eaten kebebs in the U.K. whilst being drunk .. ha ha so don't really know what they taste like ha ha
The soup looks good , I would like to try that, did it have a curry flavour?
take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
Thank you for the comment.

Of course there are stalls of lamb of Kebabs in Tokyo.
So people can eat lamb kebabs too!

The taste of Soup was not curry.
It was red pepper!!!