2006/09/25

Schools and programs,and money!!!

I have kept looking at the websites of schools in abroad for weeks.

Yes, I have an itch to study abroad. Yesterday, I talked about it with my family and friends. They agreed with me. In addition, I don't feel any satisfactions and passions,love from my work and company.

The programs and prices of schools are different and there are many various programs.(learning IT, Tourism,Gerdening,aromatherapy,bussiness etc) I was interested in some programs and some schools. I will look for their informations on the net.

I need at least 1,000,000 yen if I study abroad for 1 year. Of course I would like to do that for 1 year in order to master English.

There are intern programs in some of schools. I would like to try working as the intern if I study abroad.

I don't want to regret having lost the opportunity to go to abroad for study someday.

I will keep looking at the informations of studying abroad.

3 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
I hope you find a good course and a nice place to go.
good luck
Mike

Piccola さんのコメント...

It's very tempting to go abroad and study , but at the same time not having a source of income is quite hard to live by.

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:

Thank you for the comment!
I will look for the nice place to study.
I may ask you about it late!

Piccola:
Thank you for reading my blog.
I will try to do my best!