2006/09/26

Yoga?

I got a day off of work today.Because I have a cold now.

I am sorry that I finally used all my precious paid days off lost.haha.

When I got up at the morning of yesterday, I felt a fever and a headache. Then I went to the office and my condition was worse. I couldn't get a day off of work because I had to attend one meeting. (I will write about it.)

While the night of yesterday, I couldn't sleep at all because I couldn't stop coughing. When I have sick or colds, I often think I need my family. Because I have to make meals even if I have a fever.

Anyway,I could take a rest although I am feeling a headache and having a fever. By the way, I will go to one place even if I will have a fever tomorrow.

Where?

Yoga!!!

I have been interested in Yoga for a few years. There are many Yoga studios. But I didn't have any chance to go to Yoga. Before, my friend went to Yoga. She said that Yoga is very good for health and mental. She could relax and refresh because of Yoga .Before she had been suffering from atopic dermatitis. When she had worked hard, Her skin had been worse. I heard that stress and bad foods cause atopic dermatitis. It is true that Yoga can be relaxing, even better for your health.

About 2 week ago, I looked at the website of Hot Yoga on the net and I made a reservation of Hot Yoga class. If I pay 1000 yen tomorrow, I can do Hot Yoga 2 times until this month.

Why don't companies recommend that employees do Yoga?

If many companies recommend that employees do yoga and offer yoga studio as welfare program near an office, the employee's stress may disappear.

Only me?

2 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
sorry to hear you feel ill, I hope you are better soon.
My Mother used to try Yoga to relax and help to keep fit.
I think it can work very well.
Stress at work is a big problem here in the U.K. and yet we don't seem to work any where near as hard or as many hours as you do in Japan. I think people here when they are busy have a poor diet and take no exercise which leads to ill health and stress. I walk 2 miles to work each day and I find that half hour in the fresh air relaxes me and allows me time to think. I also try to get up early at least an hour and a half before I go to work so I have some time to myself, to check e-mails or read etc. so the first thing I do each day isn't work.
To be fair I'm very lucky because my work is related to my hobby and I enjoy my job.
I hope you feel well enough to enjoy the Yoga.
please take care
best wishes
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
Thank you for the comment!
A few years ago, Yoga is very popular in Japan.
Is it popular in England?
I want to get a license of Yoga instructor .hahaha

I am very interested in LOHAS for several years.
(Yoga,aromatherapy )
http://www.lohas.com/

I agree with your thought about stress.
In Japan, the stress from working has been becoming a problem.
In Japan, the employees are weak because we may not have cultures of contract.
So some people have to put up with terrible things from the companies.

Sometimes, I don't know why some people say that they want to work in Japan.

Anyway, it is true that Japanese employees feel stress more than before.
(overwork,restructuring,overtime without pay etc)

By the way,I respect you because you walk 2 miles to work each day !!!
Great!!!

I like walking too!haha.
So at last night, I walked.

I really thank you for your kind comment!

Have a nice day!